Monday, September 13, 2010

Backyard Dreaming, it begins

After much thought, reading, discussion, opinion gathering and several sketches I think I finally have finished the design for the backyard project; feeling very excited and nervous.

To kick start the project I went out on a limb and picked out 16m2 pavers for the entertaining area on the weekend. Ash was away on a man's weekend so it was up to me to make the choice, not easy let me tell you. There was a big range in price, colour, size and type but I hope that what ended up with will fit with the theme / style of the backyard which can best be described as natural and informal. And of course I hope Ash likes them!

Now I need to source a contractor to lay them as we have decided that laying pavers is a bit above our DIY skill level, after all somethings are better left to the experts.

So it begins, there is no going back and I couldn't be more excited.

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment