Monday, December 13, 2010

Don't you hate it when?

Sometimes the decisions I make are questionable..............Case in point, I bought some chicken thighs from Aldi last week and they were a bit wiffy in the pack when I got them home but rather than ditching them I still put them in the freezer, when deciding to cook them up later in the week I defrosted them and then the whiff was not instilling me with confidence as to their freshness so clever me opted to ditch them into the bin.

A few days later the otto bin has been warming up the raw chicken and there is now a serious whiff coming from out of the bin. I am feeling for my neighbours as the bin is sitting right near two of their bedroom windows. Thank goodness Wednesday is bin collection day as the whiff is nauseating.

Stupid, stupid me........yuk, yuk

No comments:

Post a Comment