Saturday, October 23, 2010

The safe

Any guesses as to what the food is doing in the microwave ?
Unfortunately it is the only secure place in the kitchen where a new mousey visitor can't eat the food!
For the past week or maybe a little longer we have tried to capture it but alas it is not tempted by peanut butter, cheese or bread. Emily suggested banana but I didn't think it would have the taste for it as it seems it's favourite food is always inside something plastic that it needs to rip open.
Ashley and I have named it the iron mouse as it seems that nothing will tempt it....time to consider some hard core stuff like bait or perhaps we need to borrow a cat for a night!
In the meantime excuse me while I go and unload the microwave of the bread so I can make some toast for breakfast.
Have a great day!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment